Monday, April 17, 2017

Even In This Crazy World: Having The Mind Of Christ Causes Joy To Overflow Our Soul: Pastor Paul Begley

Today God touched my heart as I was listening to Pastor Paul Begley. The show is broadcast live daily and is about 2 hours. What touched my heart starts at about the 1:26:00 mark on the video. So the last quarter or so.  That makes me want to share his message/God's message with anyone who wants to listen.

Love Covers A Multitude of Sins. He is The Potter, We are the clay. God shapes us and keeps reshaping us, as a potter does his clay. If we have the mind of Christ, we receive peace that we can not create on our own. And we will have love for others, that flows from Christ's Love in our hearts.
Just my short paraphrase. Watch at the 1:26:00 mark to hear what I can't expressed.

[Jer 18:1-6, 19-23 NLT] 1 The LORD gave another message to Jeremiah. He said, 2 "Go down to the potter's shop, and I will speak to you there." 3 So I did as he told me and found the potter working at his wheel. 4 But the jar he was making did not turn out as he had hoped, so he crushed it into a lump of clay again and started over. 5 Then the LORD gave me this message: 6 "O Israel, can I not do to you as this potter has done to his clay? As the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand. ... 19 LORD, hear me and help me! Listen to what my enemies are saying. 20 Should they repay evil for good? They have dug a pit to kill me, though I pleaded for them and tried to protect them from your anger. 21 So let their children starve! Let them die by the sword! Let their wives become childless widows. Let their old men die in a plague, and let their young men be killed in battle! 22 Let screaming be heard from their homes as warriors come suddenly upon them. For they have dug a pit for me and have hidden traps along my path. 23 LORD, you know all about their murderous plots against me. Don't forgive their crimes and blot out their sins. Let them die before you. Deal with them in your anger.

[Rom 9:19-24 NLT] 19 Well then, you might say, "Why does God blame people for not responding? Haven't they simply done what he makes them do?" 20 No, don't say that. Who are you, a mere human being, to argue with God? Should the thing that was created say to the one who created it, "Why have you made me like this?" 21 When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn't he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into? 22 In the same way, even though God has the right to show his anger and his power, he is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction. 23 He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory. 24 And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.

  BREAKING LIVE: "Is Vladimir Putin In Control"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment or send questions: